Luck of the Draw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy Theories...

+5
Canabian
Dough Dude
Motherduck
Aquarius
Chrys
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Conspiracy Theories... - Page 4 Empty Re: Conspiracy Theories...

Post by Aces Sat 18 Aug 2018, 5:30 pm

Chrys wrote:

A subject that has virtually vanished from all the CT fora and boards.......why.......

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrys Sat 18 Aug 2018, 5:45 pm

Aces wrote:
Chrys wrote:

A subject that has virtually vanished from all the CT fora and boards.......why.......

Why? Because this is the age of distraction and disinformation. Nobody gives a flying rat's ass about something that has been massively discounted and ridiculed over and over again to the point that they have to utilize critical thinking skills to discern for themselves what they think about the subject. CT fora are nothing more than social media sites anymore. It's sad.

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
Chrys
Chrys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aces Sat 18 Aug 2018, 6:04 pm

Chrys wrote:
Aces wrote:
Chrys wrote:

Why?  Because this is the age of distraction and disinformation.  Nobody gives a flying rat's ass about something that has been massively discounted and ridiculed over and over again to the point that they have to utilize critical thinking skills to discern for themselves what they think about the subject.  CT fora are nothing more than social media sites anymore.  It's sad.

I think maybe the people who are aware that this is real ....have resigned themselves to the fact that there is nothing we can do to stop it ? Just spit balling here cheers

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrys Sat 18 Aug 2018, 6:27 pm

Aces wrote:
Chrys wrote:
Aces wrote:
Chrys wrote:

Why?  Because this is the age of distraction and disinformation.  Nobody gives a flying rat's ass about something that has been massively discounted and ridiculed over and over again to the point that they have to utilize critical thinking skills to discern for themselves what they think about the subject.  CT fora are nothing more than social media sites anymore.  It's sad.

I think maybe the people who are aware that this is real ....have resigned themselves to the fact that there is nothing we can do to stop it ? Just spit balling here cheers

Ouch...that was my eye!  giggle

I know what you're saying, A...I've felt the same about it for 10 years.  That's why I get as much information out online as possible...credible information like Dane Wigington and others.  Resignation to anything out of desperation is not an option.  To me that means giving up and saying, "Hey, go ahead and screw me and everyone I love and the planet over with everything you've got."  On a local level, there are things happening.  On a global level, it's a little tougher to get through.  But to just roll over and say it is what it is and there's nothing we can do to stop it is just defeatist.

There is a lot of good information on Dane's site...I would say start there as far is the subject of Geoengineering is concerned...voices are getting louder and action is happening.  There have been several live conferences in Redding with very credible speakers from both the private and public sectors.

Geoengineering is a real and covert operation, and it threatens all of us.  yeah
www.geoengineeringwatch.org

ETA: Dane doing something... cheer yeah

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
Chrys
Chrys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum