Luck of the Draw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music...any kind...let's go!

+4
Crunchy Frog
Chrys
Dr. Who
Aces
8 posters
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Music...any kind...let's go! - Page 37 Empty Re: Music...any kind...let's go!

Post by Lyra Sat 24 Feb 2018, 6:28 am

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat 24 Feb 2018, 6:31 am

BlueStrat wrote:
Lyra wrote:

I was joking Lyra, this isn’t  a contest. I kinda like Collective Soul’s version.

cuppa

I know you were twothumbs ...I was too  dance

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 6:32 am

cuppa
BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat 24 Feb 2018, 6:32 am

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat 24 Feb 2018, 6:43 am

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 6:49 am

Lyra wrote:

It did, for a long time; the irony is vinyl is better, and you can’t get this on vinyl hello

(movie)

BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat 24 Feb 2018, 7:04 am

BlueStrat wrote:
Lyra wrote:

It did, for a long time; the irony is vinyl is better, and you can’t get this on vinyl hello

(movie)

That is ironic. I did not know that. I like the sound of vinyl as well.
I also searched for Collective Soul vinyl and not much available. I suppose they are really post vinyl era.

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat 24 Feb 2018, 7:07 am

I searched 'snow shoveling blues'

there is even a song for that giggle

I'm going to go use my good coffee buzz to clean the snow up around my mailbox. I noticed coming home last night I did a half***ed job.  giggle We are expecting more snow tonight, so I also need to modify the growing larger by the shovel piles of snow at the ends of my driveway as well.

it is kind of a zen activity, so I don't really mind that much

cuppa see ya later cheer

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 7:14 am

Lyra wrote:
BlueStrat wrote:
Lyra wrote:

(movie)

That is ironic. I did not know that.  I like the sound of vinyl as well.
I also searched for Collective Soul vinyl and not much available. I suppose they are really post vinyl era.

Whenever you look for a song title always type “vinyl” after the title. I’ve found most everything . There’s dozens of channels on YT dedicated to vinyl..

BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 7:44 am

I had a back injury years ago from shoveling snow..it only takes one wrong movement..Lol I’m sure you know what you’re doing, but I’m posting this anyways :

When lifting, do not strain your back. If it's too heavy for you to lift the shovel off of the ground, hire someone to help or use a snow blower instead. Avoid overexertion which can lead to exhaustion or heart attack. Do not eat, smoke or consume caffeinated beverages before shoveling snow.Jun 16, 2017

Luckily , we’ve only had a few inches at a time here, this winter, and it keeps going above 0 degrees C after.

Please be careful, Lyra. Lift with your weight back, never forwards.

Edit: it’s only a Zen activity if you do it right :)

Not patronizing you, we both live in snowy regions, and I’ve shoveled my share. Just....sayin’
BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat 24 Feb 2018, 8:46 am

BlueStrat wrote:I had a back injury years ago from shoveling snow..it only takes one wrong movement..Lol I’m sure you know what you’re doing, but I’m posting this anyways :

When lifting, do not strain your back. If it's too heavy for you to lift the shovel off of the ground, hire someone to help or use a snow blower instead. Avoid overexertion which can lead to exhaustion or heart attack. Do not eat, smoke or consume caffeinated beverages before shoveling snow.Jun 16, 2017

Luckily , we’ve only had a few inches at a time here, this winter, and it keeps going above 0 degrees C after.

Not patronizing you, we both live in snowy regions, and I’ve shoveled my share. Just....sayin’

Thank you for your concern and your advice is well warranted in many circumstances. I had a friend drop dead of a hearth attack in his driveway while shoveling snow, so I do know the dangers. I did not mean to make light of the dangers of caffeine consumption and all potentialities there from.

I just returned inside from that shoveling and the way I push the shovel with one hand much like a forward rake, is very zen and I do a lot of thinking, but it wasn't about heart attacks. Although I did think about that on Tuesday when I first started out. I also cleaned all the icy gunk out of my bird feeders...one is still super frozen.

I'm conditioned to the activity, and I take it slowly, and I do not have a sedentary job, which helps immensely and I am grateful for that...helps keep me in shape. Always room for improvement though and I've done this after drinking coffee forever, whether good or bad, so sorry, not to recommend it to anyone.

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 9:01 am

BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 10:20 am

I fucking love this song.

Oh I invited a guest at flop to join here cause he/she seemed friendly. And was posting good stuff. Next thing, another guest challenged me about recruiting..

I replied we’re focusing on Vinyl. And challenged them to find a better version of this song. I need some backup, at least about vinyl. Help? You don’t have to sign in...I guess this is when I find out who my friends are.
BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat 24 Feb 2018, 11:15 am

I went over and backed you up

This language of sniping recruits...what is this a war? I don't understand the idea of those who get upset that others post at different forums. Different forums for different things, doesn't mean I like either one more or less.

You've been posting in that thread all along, so don't know what the issue is...whatever.

Back to the music

and I don't mean to sound competitive, if I come off that way

awkward ...I am

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat 24 Feb 2018, 11:24 am

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 11:24 am

Lyra wrote:I went over and backed you up

This language of sniping recruits...what is this a war? I don't understand the idea of those who get upset that others post at different forums. Different forums for different things, doesn't mean I like either one more or less.

You've been posting in that thread all along, so don't know what the issue is...whatever.

Back to the music

and I don't mean to sound competitive, if I come off that way

awkward ...I am

Thank you, Lyra.  If you read the first 4 pages of that thread, you’ll see why, lol. But thanks for the back up , you’re a good soul.

cheer
BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 11:32 am

Lyra wrote:
BlueStrat wrote:I had a back injury years ago from shoveling snow..it only takes one wrong movement..Lol I’m sure you know what you’re doing, but I’m posting this anyways :

Thank you for your concern and your advice is well warranted in many circumstances. I had a friend drop dead of a hearth attack in his driveway while shoveling snow, so I do know the dangers. I did not mean to make light of the dangers of caffeine consumption and all potentialities there from.

I just returned inside from that shoveling and the way I push the shovel with one hand much like a forward rake, is very zen and I do a lot of thinking, but it wasn't about heart attacks. Although I did think about that on Tuesday when I first started out. I also cleaned all the icy gunk out of my bird feeders...one is still super frozen.

I'm conditioned to the activity, and I take it slowly, and I do not have a sedentary job, which helps immensely and I am grateful for that...helps keep me in shape. Always room for improvement though and I've done this after drinking coffee forever, whether good or bad, so sorry, not to recommend it to anyone.

Yeah, we’re both Northerners, with plenty of winters and snow behind us. I shouldn’t have posted that. I knew that you knew better. My bad  :(

BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat 24 Feb 2018, 11:47 am

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat 24 Feb 2018, 11:55 am

BlueStrat wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Yeah, we’re both Northerners, with plenty of winters and snow behind us. I shouldn’t have posted that. I knew that you knew better. My bad  :(

No worries bighug

I'm a bit mellow...er now ...the snow has begun in this northerly nook

HA! Found this on vinyl ...love this song

the video is visually awesome as well

and for sound comparison  morecoffee

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 12:00 pm

Mellow huh.   lol.

BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 12:31 pm

BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 12:58 pm

BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 1:03 pm

bighug
BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 1:14 pm

cuppa
BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStrat Sat 24 Feb 2018, 1:34 pm

BlueStrat
BlueStrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next