Post by Dr. Who on Sun 08 Mar 2015, 11:00 pm

REMOVED

Last edited by Dr. Who on Sun 08 Mar 2015, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Who
Dr. Who

Back to top Go down

The Asylum Repository - Page 17 Empty Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Dr. Who on Sun 08 Mar 2015, 11:58 pm

This is the phone call of Obama's immigrations leaders on a robo call. To his important community leaders.

Task Force began meeting until Jan – Feb 2015, when a series of three (3) listening sessions was conducted to gather information for the preparation of a report due to the president by March 2015.

During the three listening sessions, it was disclosed that representatives of the white house and all cabinet members as well as immigrant groups would share information to be included in the report.

Some of the information exchanged was:

Dr. Who
Dr. Who

Back to top Go down

Post by Aces on Fri 13 Mar 2015, 5:52 pm

giggle

The Asylum Repository - Page 17 10312616_822996457714609_432342273583862443_n

Admin

Back to top Go down

The Asylum Repository - Page 17 Empty California Drought is Real

Post by Chrys on Wed 18 Mar 2015, 9:50 pm

And that is why I just purchased two 55gal water storage drums, treatment solution, and a siphon pump.

Meanwhile, people keep talking about what a beautiful day it is...70's in Feb/March. We sure could use some rain, but boy howdy, what a glorious day it is outside!

Engineered weather? Perhaps, if you are so inclined to consider the possibility.

All I know is my year's supply of freeze-dried food won't be worth a shit without water...and neither will anything else. hide

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
Chrys
Chrys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aces on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 5:12 pm

Chrys wrote:And that is why I just purchased two 55gal water storage drums, treatment solution, and a siphon pump.

Meanwhile, people keep talking about what a beautiful day it is...70's in Feb/March.  We sure could use some rain, but boy howdy, what a glorious day it is outside!  

Engineered weather?  Perhaps, if you are so inclined to consider the possibility.  

All I know is my year's supply of freeze-dried food won't be worth a shit without water...and neither will anything else. hide

Damn , was gonna ask you if the Cali drought was for real or internet hype , shit .
What's the outlook at this point?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrys on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 6:09 pm

Aces wrote:
Chrys wrote:And that is why I just purchased two 55gal water storage drums, treatment solution, and a siphon pump.

Meanwhile, people keep talking about what a beautiful day it is...70's in Feb/March.  We sure could use some rain, but boy howdy, what a glorious day it is outside!  

Engineered weather?  Perhaps, if you are so inclined to consider the possibility.  

Damn , was gonna ask you if the Cali drought was for real or internet hype , shit .
What's the outlook at this point?

Oh, it's real alright.  These are some shots from my drive down to SoCal last summer.  This is the stretch of I-5 that was thriving green agricultural farmland, for miles and miles.  Now it is nothing but dried up dusty soil and tumbleweeds.  It's pretty severe.  Where I am in the Bay Area water use restrictions are being put in place.  You can be cited and fined for hosing off your driveway or anything that causes water runoff.  Water companies are shooting for 75% of 2013 water usage.  Reservoirs and creeks are drying up...it's ugly.  And obviously it is negatively affecting the food chain.  Local wildlife is coming in closer and closer from the hills and open space areas into the cities looking for water.  There were deer walking across the Golden Gate Bridge a few weeks ago...lots more raccoons and skunks coming down from the hills...even coyotes.

The Asylum Repository - Page 17 Socal_10
The Asylum Repository - Page 17 Socal_11
The Asylum Repository - Page 17 Socal_12
The Asylum Repository - Page 17 Socal_13

Last edited by Chrys on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chrys
Chrys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aces on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 6:17 pm

What are Cali's laws regarding collecting rainwater from your property , providing rain happens .

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aces on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 6:20 pm

Moving to News cheers

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrys on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 6:36 pm

Aces wrote:Moving to News cheers

Thanks, I almost put it here but wasn't sure if it was actual "news".

Not sure about rainwater collection laws, but there hasn't been enough rain for it to matter anyway.  And if I did collect rainwater, I damn sure wouldn't drink it.  The geoengineered skies around here are toxic.  Some say geoengineering is actually causing the drought.  I believe that it is.  As well as the severe weather in the east.  Crazy people in power playing god...but I digress.

Chrys
Chrys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aces on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 7:12 pm

The best.....

Berky

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrys on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:51 pm

Aces wrote:The best.....

Berky

Thanks for the info, A. I have a Ceradyne ceramic water filter if needed. Good for small amounts at a time...

Chrys
Chrys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Who on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 12:28 pm

Coast To Coast AM - March 19, 2015 Blood Moons, Prophecy & 9 11

After a nearly thirty year airline career working as both a flight attendant and an international purser Rebekah Roth analyzed many of the well-known facts about the events on 9-11 based on her experiences in the airline industry. She has concluded that the official story was a deception, and that the attacks were a kind of "false flag" Pearl Harbor event set up to pull America into wars in the Middle East. One of her most interesting areas of research was looking at the FBI transcripts of phone calls made aboard the hijacked planes. First of all, she found it odd that two flight attendants didn't follow hijacking protocol, and engaged in lengthy phone calls. One of the flight attendants complained of pepper spray affecting the ability to breathe in business class, yet Roth suggested that if such a spray was used it would have affected the entire pressurized plane. This, and other clues, led her to believe that the plane wasn't pressurized at all and was inside a hangar at the time of the calls.

Another comment made by a flight attendant referred to one of the hijackers as standing upstairs, "and there are no stairs in a 767," Roth remarked. One passenger, a 32-year old American, called his father and mentioned that an "airline hostess" had been stabbed. This archaic terminology would not normally be used by a young person, and led Roth to suspect that the people making the calls were being fed specific information to say. Further, the fact that so many calls were made (most phones don't work at high altitudes), and it was very quiet on the callers' end, suggests that they were somewhere on the ground, she said.

Additionally, an ex-military pilot, who was a passenger supposedly on the second plane heading into the Twin Towers, was just three minutes from impact, when in a phone conversation with his mother, conjectured that he was in Ohio, Roth recounted. She has concluded that smaller planes or missiles were used to hit the Towers, while American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175 were stowed elsewhere, with the passengers being gassed to death.
Blood Moons & Prophecy

First hour guest, Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries in Washington state spoke about 'blood moons' and decoding signs from the heavens. We are in a period where four successive lunar eclipses (blood moons) are occurring within a year and a half period, and they are falling on the dates of biblical holidays through September 2015, he noted. Ancient Jewish sages have said that total lunar eclipses mean judgment is near, and Bilitz believes these astronomical events are prophetic and indicate war is coming to Israel, as well as economic collapse in the fall.

Starts about 39 minutes, a must listen to before it's removed.

Dr. Who
Dr. Who

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Who on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 12:54 pm

Laws would be by state. I see they want to raise your water rates Chrys, they did this to us last time as we cut back to much, late 90's.
Dr. Who
Dr. Who

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Who on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 12:55 pm

We need RAIN out west!
Dr. Who
Dr. Who

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrys on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 5:40 pm

Thanks for posting this, Doc W! I'll give it a look this weekend. cheers

Chrys
Chrys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrys on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 5:50 pm

Dr. Who wrote:Laws would be by state. I see they want to raise your water rates Chrys, they did this to us last time as we cut back to much, late 90's.

Yeah, how's that for irony. Do your best to comply with water conservation, then see your bill go up because they aren't making any money off you. banghead

Chrys
Chrys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aces on Fri 27 Mar 2015, 7:20 pm

Redneck water skiing giggle

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aces on Fri 27 Mar 2015, 7:31 pm

Redneck Go kart ......

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aces on Fri 27 Mar 2015, 7:38 pm

Redneck roller coaster

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aces on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 3:57 pm

Brown orders California's first mandatory water restrictions: 'It's a different world'

Gov. Jerry Brown, standing on a patch of brown grass in the Sierra Nevada that is usually covered with several feet of snow at this time of year, on Wednesday announced the first mandatory water restrictions in California history.

L A Times

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Who on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 5:37 pm

Heard that they want us to cut back to 2013 water usage, the problem we have cut back farther than that and can't meet their quota any longer. We have no front lawn as this was done before they paid us in our county to remove it. We do have a very nice back yard. We have cut back from 1977. The last huge drought.

Only if Gov Brown Dams it,  for more water supply and stop the Agenda 21 building. Now the feds want water released to save the fish today. We will run out for sure. As the Feds put farmers and citizens at the bottom of the DAM list. Fish first to use the water. drink
Dr. Who
Dr. Who

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrys on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 7:40 pm

Yep. And me with my 110 gallons of emergency drinking water...at least it's something. Will be interesting to see how things play out. Without the runoff from the Sierras, it's not looking good.

Meanwhile, the CEO of Nestle is laughing all the way to the bank...

Chrys
Chrys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Who on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:14 pm

My older sis is a wife of a marine x pilot as I blame him and her with the problems we have today. It's all about a pay check. She never heard about the NWO and what the CIA really stands for. CORPORATE INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. She has her second cancer after being free for a couple years. I told her she wouldn't be in condition for me to visit. First of June as her hair is falling out again with her chemo.

She wanted to change of chemo but her doctor said no.
Dr. Who
Dr. Who

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrys on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:35 pm

Dr. Who wrote:My older sis is a wife of a marine x pilot as I blame him and her with the problems we have today. It's all about a pay check. She never heard about the NWO and what the CIA really stands for. CORPORATE INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.  She has her second cancer after being free for a couple years.  I told her she wouldn't be in condition for me to visit. First of June as her hair is falling out again with her chemo.

She wanted to change of chemo but her doctor said no.

I understand where you're coming from, Doc. There are many different levels of knowledge and people involved in the nefarious operations taking place. Compartmentalization keeps alot of folks in the dark. They may be receiving good pay for their work and yet not be aware of their small part in the big picture. On the other hand, there are those who know exactly what they're doing and don't give a shit.

Sorry about your sis. My father, a WWII vet and all around awesome human being, passed a couple of years ago from cancer at the age of 88. The chemo was making him so sick he chose to stop and go out naturally. That's a tough thing.

Chrys
Chrys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Who on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 11:33 pm

April 2, 2015 By Kevin McCarthy 5 Comments

The current drought in California is devastating. The order from the governor should not only alarm Californians, but the entire nation should take notice that the most productive agriculture state in the country has entered uncharted territory. We have experienced extreme drought conditions in years past but thanks to the most sophisticated water system in the country that captured and stored water during the wet years for use during the dry years, our communities and farmers survived.‎ Unfortunately, state officials have turned their back on this proven infrastructure system.

The order is the culmination of failed federal and state policies that have exacerbated the current drought into a man-made water crisis. Sacramento and Washington have chosen to put the well-being of fish above the well-being of people by refusing to capture millions of acre-feet of water during wet years for use during dry years.

These policies imposed on us now, and during wet seasons of the past, are leaving our families, businesses, communities, and state high and dry. These rules and regulations must be changed.

My House colleagues and I have acted aggressively to enact legislation that would have helped protect us from the current situation. In 2011, and again in early 2014, the House passed comprehensive water legislation to increase the amount of water we could capture and store. Unfortunately, the Obama and Brown Administrations and Senators Boxer and Feinstein opposed these proposals. As the drought continued to worsen, the House passed emergency drought legislation in December of 2014 to allow us to capture storm and rainwater from early season storms. That too was blocked by the Senate.

I’m from the Central Valley and we know that we cannot conserve or ration our way out of this drought. It is time for action, and House Republicans are developing another legislative proposal to help put California water policy back on the path to commonsense. Given the announcement, this time I hope Governor Brown, Senator Boxer, and Senator Feinstein will join my colleagues and me in this effort.

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/top-stories/kevin-mccarthy-bipartisan-effort-needed-to-deal-with-drought/
Dr. Who
Dr. Who

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum