A Brief Welcome Message

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by tiny on Tue 22 Apr 2014, 9:39 pm

OOPs........guess I goofed on my first try.......Welcome Imum, and Fried rice..........AWSOME !!!!!!!!!! cheers 
avatar
tiny

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 59
Location : right where I wanna be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Chrys on Thu 19 Jun 2014, 4:34 pm

Welcome to our guest, GW!  cheers   cheer 

I think I might know who you are, but will wait and watch for more of your posts...
 yeah 

Nice to have you here, enjoy yourself!

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1732
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by GW on Thu 19 Jun 2014, 4:43 pm

Yeah, thank you Chrysalis. Somehow I became a persona non grata over at LOP, so I'm in limbo now. (IP bans and everything). Trying to find some new haunts I guess. Somewhere to call home. You know I love music. I'll try and register here eventually. Don't really want to make a stir. Seem to cause waves anywhere I go.

Shout out to Aces as well. Y'all be good.

GW
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Chrys on Thu 19 Jun 2014, 4:49 pm

GW wrote:Yeah, thank you Chrysalis.  Somehow I became a persona non grata over at LOP, so I'm in limbo now. (IP bans and everything). Trying to find some new haunts I guess.  Somewhere to call home.  You know I love music.  I'll try and register here eventually.  Don't really want to make a stir.  Seem to cause waves anywhere I go.

Shout out to Aces as well.  Y'all be good.

 hugs flowers 

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1732
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Aces on Thu 19 Jun 2014, 5:39 pm

GW wrote:Yeah, thank you Chrysalis.  Somehow I became a persona non grata over at LOP, so I'm in limbo now. (IP bans and everything). Trying to find some new haunts I guess.  Somewhere to call home.  You know I love music.  I'll try and register here eventually.  Don't really want to make a stir.  Seem to cause waves anywhere I go.

Shout out to Aces as well.  Y'all be good.

Welcome GW  cheers 

By all means make a stir , please  giggle 

Hope you register  , would be glad to have ya  cheers
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3955
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Daedalus on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:01 pm

Hey guys , sorry it took so long for me to sign up, it seems like I always have something crazy going on in my life..........giggle

For some strange reason I cant even find the profile link, I may be brain dead.....I checked the FAQ's and its supposed to be at the top of the page but it said not always....I dunno...

Anyhoo, Its nice to be here, I'm sure I can contribute to this forum....... yeahnod

cheers
avatar
Daedalus

Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 54
Location : Light Universe, Virgo Super Cluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Alpha Quadrant, Sol System, 3rd Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Aces on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:10 pm

Daedalus wrote:Hey guys , sorry it took so long for me to sign up, it seems like I always have something crazy going on in my life..........giggle

For some strange reason I cant even find the profile link, I may be brain dead.....I checked the FAQ's and its supposed to be at the top of the page but it said not always....I dunno...

Anyhoo, Its nice to be here, I'm sure I can contribute to this forum....... yeahnod

cheers

Profile link is in the same bar as FAQ , three spaces to the right  giggle 

Welcome Daedalus , good to have you here  cheers
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3955
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Chrys on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:30 pm

Welcome, Daedalus! Happy to have you! Make yourself at home and have a good time...

 cheer cheers 

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1732
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Daedalus on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:31 pm

Aces wrote:
Daedalus wrote:Hey guys , sorry it took so long for me to sign up, it seems like I always have something crazy going on in my life..........giggle

For some strange reason I cant even find the profile link, I may be brain dead.....I checked the FAQ's and its supposed to be at the top of the page but it said not always....I dunno...

Anyhoo, Its nice to be here, I'm sure I can contribute to this forum....... yeahnod

cheers

Profile link is in the same bar as FAQ , three spaces to the right  giggle 

Welcome Daedalus , good to have you here  cheers

I told you I was brain dead... cheers lemme look..... giggle 
avatar
Daedalus

Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 54
Location : Light Universe, Virgo Super Cluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Alpha Quadrant, Sol System, 3rd Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Chrys on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:33 pm

Daedalus wrote:
Aces wrote:
Daedalus wrote:Hey guys , sorry it took so long for me to sign up, it seems like I always have something crazy going on in my life..........giggle

For some strange reason I cant even find the profile link, I may be brain dead.....I checked the FAQ's and its supposed to be at the top of the page but it said not always....I dunno...

Anyhoo, Its nice to be here, I'm sure I can contribute to this forum....... yeahnod

cheers

Profile link is in the same bar as FAQ , three spaces to the right  giggle 

Welcome Daedalus , good to have you here  cheers

I told you I was brain dead... cheers lemme look..... giggle 

Another way to access your profile is to click on Welcome Daedalus in the upper right corner of your screen...

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1732
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Daedalus on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 2:02 pm

Chrysalis wrote:
Daedalus wrote:
Aces wrote:
Daedalus wrote:Hey guys , sorry it took so long for me to sign up, it seems like I always have something crazy going on in my life..........giggle

For some strange reason I cant even find the profile link, I may be brain dead.....I checked the FAQ's and its supposed to be at the top of the page but it said not always....I dunno...

Anyhoo, Its nice to be here, I'm sure I can contribute to this forum....... yeahnod

cheers

Profile link is in the same bar as FAQ , three spaces to the right  giggle 

Welcome Daedalus , good to have you here  cheers

I told you I was brain dead... cheers lemme look..... giggle 

Another way to access your profile is to click on Welcome Daedalus in the upper right corner of your screen...

Geeezzzz, thats really bad, there it was right in front of my face!  giggle Alrighty, this week has been a freakin misery anyway....time to erase last week and start anew...... cheers 

Thx for the help.... giggle 
avatar
Daedalus

Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 54
Location : Light Universe, Virgo Super Cluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Alpha Quadrant, Sol System, 3rd Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Guest on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 5:03 pm

cuppa 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Aces on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 3:21 am

Welcome 226555  cheers
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3955
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Chrys on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 5:20 pm

Good to see you here, 226555! Welcome to LOTD  cheers 

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1732
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Chrys on Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:42 pm

Welcome, Dr. Who! Glad you made the trip... cheers

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1732
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Aces on Wed 17 Sep 2014, 5:00 am

Welcome Dr. Who , Glad to have you here cheers
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3955
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by tiny on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 12:58 pm

Holy hell, Dr. Who joined........can I see the tartus, please........

OH........and his sonic screw driver, too !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting ..........(talking heads, lol anyone know which song that is,m btw?)


Last edited by tiny on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
tiny

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 59
Location : right where I wanna be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Dr. Who on Sat 20 Sep 2014, 9:15 pm

Well thanks for the welcome it's not even Halloween I'm having my egg nog. cheers

Dr. Who
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by tiny on Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:25 pm

I like all the new threads, and topics........awesome job. LOTD.......even better than ever, now........sorry, I be buzzed, in the Admin thread.........OOPS.......
avatar
tiny

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 59
Location : right where I wanna be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Chrys on Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:16 pm

tiny wrote:I like all the new threads, and topics........awesome job. LOTD.......even better than ever, now........sorry, I be buzzed, in the Admin thread.........OOPS.......

giggle

Better watch yourself, tiny, before the wrath of us admins takes you down...

bogart

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1732
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by tiny on Sat 11 Oct 2014, 9:22 pm

UH OH............I got caught......... peek

BTW........awesome to see Jahbulon here, too........ hello
still hitting us with good tunes, I see........ok, I be leavin' the "admin" thread, now......... very fun

anon
avatar
tiny

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 59
Location : right where I wanna be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by tiny on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 8:23 pm

So who was the persona non gratis, GW, who posted in the beginning of this thread, anyway?
I'm also in that shape, there.........no IP ban, well.......I never went back to see, so, who knows........its not the kind of place one misses, imo........
Daedelus says he'll come share football with us, but I'm not promising anything.....I'll bust his rump, see if I can sweet talk him into stopping in on Sunday nights.......otherwise.....


Last edited by tiny on Sat 14 Feb 2015, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
tiny

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 59
Location : right where I wanna be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Aces on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 8:33 pm

tiny wrote:So who was the persona non gratis, GW, who posted in the beginning of this thread, anyway?
I'm also in that shape, there.........no IP ban, well.......I never went back to see, so, who knows........its not the kind of place one misses, imo........
Daedelus says he'll come share football with us, but I'm not promising anything.....I'll bust his rump, see if I can sweet talk him into stopping in on Sunday nights.......otherwise, tiny be too lonely....... hearts lovtodeath

Tell him to get his ass over here .... fist
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3955
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Aces on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 8:55 pm

tiny wrote:So who was the persona non gratis, GW, who posted in the beginning of this thread, anyway?
I'm also in that shape, there.........no IP ban, well.......I never went back to see, so, who knows........its not the kind of place one misses, imo........
Daedelus says he'll come share football with us, but I'm not promising anything.....I'll bust his rump, see if I can sweet talk him into stopping in on Sunday nights.......otherwise, tiny be too lonely....... hearts lovtodeath

An old friend for "C" and myself..... cheers
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3955
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by tiny on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 11:46 am

Aces wrote:
tiny wrote:So who was the persona non gratis, GW, who posted in the beginning of this thread, anyway?
I'm also in that shape, there.........no IP ban, well.......I never went back to see, so, who knows........its not the kind of place one misses, imo........
Daedelus says he'll come share football with us, but I'm not promising anything.....I'll bust his rump, see if I can sweet talk him into stopping in on Sunday nights.......otherwise, tiny be too lonely....... hearts lovtodeath

Tell him to get his ass over here .... fist

I'm tryin' Aces, I told him we were talking about him, over here........he just asked what we said........shall I make him log in, to find out?..... giggle
avatar
tiny

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 59
Location : right where I wanna be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Brief Welcome Message

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum