Conspiracy Theories...

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Conspiracy Theories...

Post by Aces on Sat 18 Aug 2018, 5:30 pm

Chrys wrote:

A subject that has virtually vanished from all the CT fora and boards.......why.......

_________________
A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth. ~Joseph Goebbels~
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 5090
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy Theories...

Post by Chrys on Sat 18 Aug 2018, 5:45 pm

Aces wrote:
Chrys wrote:

A subject that has virtually vanished from all the CT fora and boards.......why.......

Why? Because this is the age of distraction and disinformation. Nobody gives a flying rat's ass about something that has been massively discounted and ridiculed over and over again to the point that they have to utilize critical thinking skills to discern for themselves what they think about the subject. CT fora are nothing more than social media sites anymore. It's sad.

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 2365
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy Theories...

Post by Aces on Sat 18 Aug 2018, 6:04 pm

Chrys wrote:
Aces wrote:
Chrys wrote:

A subject that has virtually vanished from all the CT fora and boards.......why.......

Why?  Because this is the age of distraction and disinformation.  Nobody gives a flying rat's ass about something that has been massively discounted and ridiculed over and over again to the point that they have to utilize critical thinking skills to discern for themselves what they think about the subject.  CT fora are nothing more than social media sites anymore.  It's sad.

I think maybe the people who are aware that this is real ....have resigned themselves to the fact that there is nothing we can do to stop it ? Just spit balling here cheers

_________________
A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth. ~Joseph Goebbels~
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 5090
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy Theories...

Post by Chrys on Sat 18 Aug 2018, 6:27 pm

Aces wrote:
Chrys wrote:
Aces wrote:
Chrys wrote:

A subject that has virtually vanished from all the CT fora and boards.......why.......

Why?  Because this is the age of distraction and disinformation.  Nobody gives a flying rat's ass about something that has been massively discounted and ridiculed over and over again to the point that they have to utilize critical thinking skills to discern for themselves what they think about the subject.  CT fora are nothing more than social media sites anymore.  It's sad.

I think maybe the people who are aware that this is real ....have resigned themselves to the fact that there is nothing we can do to stop it ? Just spit balling here cheers

Ouch...that was my eye!  giggle

I know what you're saying, A...I've felt the same about it for 10 years.  That's why I get as much information out online as possible...credible information like Dane Wigington and others.  Resignation to anything out of desperation is not an option.  To me that means giving up and saying, "Hey, go ahead and screw me and everyone I love and the planet over with everything you've got."  On a local level, there are things happening.  On a global level, it's a little tougher to get through.  But to just roll over and say it is what it is and there's nothing we can do to stop it is just defeatist.

There is a lot of good information on Dane's site...I would say start there as far is the subject of Geoengineering is concerned...voices are getting louder and action is happening.  There have been several live conferences in Redding with very credible speakers from both the private and public sectors.

Geoengineering is a real and covert operation, and it threatens all of us.  yeah
www.geoengineeringwatch.org

ETA: Dane doing something... cheer yeah

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 2365
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy Theories...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum