The Asylum Repository

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Aces on Sat 06 Jun 2015, 1:25 pm

That Ray Davis's (The Kinks)sister died the evening of his 13th birthday , after giving him his first guitar as a gift.

The song "Come Dancing" was a tribute to her love of dancing.....

wiki

avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Aces on Wed 17 Jun 2015, 4:07 pm

In July 2005 , the British radio Planet Rock asked their listeners to pick a singer , guitarist ,bassist , and drummer to create the "Ideal Supergroup".

The members of Led Zeppelin won in each category. giggle

BBC entertainment
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Aces on Fri 19 Jun 2015, 5:08 pm

The a Capella introduction of "Bohemian Rhapsody" is a five harmony of overdubs by Freddie Mercury , not the whole band.

Wiki

avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sammy Hagar Slams Eddie Van Halen

Post by Chrys on Sat 20 Jun 2015, 12:13 pm

Sammy's pissed...


_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Chrys on Sat 20 Jun 2015, 12:30 pm

Aces wrote:In July 2005 , the British radio Planet Rock asked their listeners to pick a singer , guitarist ,bassist , and drummer to create the "Ideal Supergroup".

The members of Led Zeppelin won in each category. giggle

BBC entertainment

thumbsup

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Aces on Sat 20 Jun 2015, 1:42 pm

Chrys wrote:Sammy's pissed...


Okay , that was awesome , good for Sammy calling bullshit on Eddie .
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Aces on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 4:45 pm

Brian May , the guitarist for Queen , has a PhD in astrophysics and has co-authored 3 research papers .

Wiki
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Chrys on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 5:24 pm

Aces wrote:Brian May , the guitarist for Queen , has a PhD in astrophysics and has co-authored 3 research papers .

Wiki

Very cool!

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confederacy, Race Wars...Flags, etc...

Post by Chrys on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:19 pm

How blazingly obvious it is that we are being played.

I know LOTD'ers are intelligent enough to know what I mean.

Crank up the ol' "Divide and Conquer"...I haven't heard it quite enough.




_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Too many idjits...

Post by Chrys on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:38 pm

...why do I even try?

I think the true lunatics have left the outpost...no more content...

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Aces on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 6:10 pm

Chrys wrote:...why do I even try?

I think the true lunatics have left the outpost...no more content...

The LOP theme song giggle



Okay , sorry maybe a little much giggle
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Aces on Fri 26 Jun 2015, 5:31 pm

In 1978 , Aerosmith put up the money to bail out every arrested fan in a concert pot and under age drinking bust.

ultimateclassicrock.com

cheers
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Aces on Fri 26 Jun 2015, 6:39 pm

Chrys wrote:How blazingly obvious it is that we are being played.

I know LOTD'ers are intelligent enough to know what I mean.

Crank up the ol' "Divide and Conquer"...I haven't heard it quite enough.




See sig drink giggle
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Chrys on Fri 26 Jun 2015, 6:43 pm

Aces wrote:
Chrys wrote:How blazingly obvious it is that we are being played.

I know LOTD'ers are intelligent enough to know what I mean.

Crank up the ol' "Divide and Conquer"...I haven't heard it quite enough.




See sig drink giggle

Saw sig drink giggle


_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Chrys on Sat 27 Jun 2015, 9:57 pm


A flag is a symbol. It is a piece of cloth with an emblem on it, or certain colors and patterns. Some people embrace flags, others do not. If the human race can find within it the ability to transcend the pitfalls of symbolism and judgement, wake up from the collective dream state induced by assorted sources of media, and throttle back on the holier-than-thou mindset, there may be hope for us yet.

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Chrys on Thu 09 Jul 2015, 8:10 pm

RIP, Snake. Back when the Raiders Mystique was alive and well...miss the old days.

http://www.raiders.com/

cndl

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jade Helm Reality

Post by Chrys on Fri 10 Jul 2015, 4:27 pm

A learned network / software engineer’s analysis of what’s really behind the "JADE HELM EXERCISE", (aka "Jade Helm 15"), (Joint Assistant For Development and Execution (JADE). She reveals that what we are actually seeing is a SYSTEM ROLL OUT of an INCOMPREHENSIBLY DIABOLICAL Artificial Intelligence Quantum Computing Technology that can do many, many things including the production of holographic battlefield simulations and has the ability to use VAST AMOUNTS OF DATA being collected on the HUMAN DOMAIN to generate HUMAN TERRAIN SYSTEMS in geographic population centric locations to IDENTIFY and ELIMINATE insurgents, rebels, or whatever labels that can be flagged as targets in a GLOBAL INFORMATION GRID for NETWORK CENTRIC WARFARE ENVIRONMENTS.

hide


_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Aces on Fri 10 Jul 2015, 4:57 pm

Yup , just watched the full interview with John B. Wells a few days ago.

Full here.


Honestly can't say what I believe at this time , definitely something to keep an eye on yeah
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Chrys on Fri 10 Jul 2015, 5:11 pm

Crazy shtuff going down... shtf I'm stocking up on toilet paper and booze.

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Aces on Fri 10 Jul 2015, 5:36 pm

ttpcmas

Two months after news surfaced that U.S. Special Operations troops will launch a broad training operation in several southwestern states this summer, the Texas state government is registering new concerns: Gov. Greg Abbott called Tuesday for the Texas State Guard to monitor the mission.

Washingtonpost
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Chrys on Fri 10 Jul 2015, 5:47 pm

Aces wrote:ttpcmas

Two months after news surfaced that U.S. Special Operations troops will launch a broad training operation in several southwestern states this summer, the Texas state government is registering new concerns: Gov. Greg Abbott called Tuesday for the Texas State Guard to monitor the mission.

Washingtonpost

Well that's a red flag right there.

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Aces on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 9:41 am

When the troops land in Texas for Operation Jade Helm next week, someone will be waiting for them.

Hundreds of people have organized a "Counter Jade Helm" surveillance operation across the Southwestern states and in an effort to keep an eye on the contentious military drill that's sparked many suspicious of Uncle Sam's intentions.

Chron.com
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Chrys on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 4:24 pm

Aces wrote:When the troops land in Texas for Operation Jade Helm next week, someone will be waiting for them.

Hundreds of people have organized a "Counter Jade Helm" surveillance operation across the Southwestern states and in an effort to keep an eye on the contentious military drill that's sparked many suspicious of Uncle Sam's intentions.

Chron.com

You've got to applaud the effort, but something of this magnitude will not allow for much interference. And given the theories on collecting data to target certain individuals, as just one of myriad purported reasons for the Jade Helm deployment, these well-intentioned folks could be setting themselves up. So many questions and variables to this whole thing.

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Aces on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 4:32 pm

Chrys wrote:
Aces wrote:When the troops land in Texas for Operation Jade Helm next week, someone will be waiting for them.

Hundreds of people have organized a "Counter Jade Helm" surveillance operation across the Southwestern states and in an effort to keep an eye on the contentious military drill that's sparked many suspicious of Uncle Sam's intentions.

Chron.com

You've got to applaud the effort, but something of this magnitude will not allow for much interference.  And given the theories on collecting data to target certain individuals, as just one of myriad purported reasons for the Jade Helm deployment, these well-intentioned folks could be setting themselves up.  So many questions and variables to this whole thing.

Psyop from the get go yeah
avatar
Aces
Admin

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-02-08
Age : 59
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Chrys on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 4:41 pm

Aces wrote:
Chrys wrote:
Aces wrote:When the troops land in Texas for Operation Jade Helm next week, someone will be waiting for them.

Hundreds of people have organized a "Counter Jade Helm" surveillance operation across the Southwestern states and in an effort to keep an eye on the contentious military drill that's sparked many suspicious of Uncle Sam's intentions.

Chron.com

You've got to applaud the effort, but something of this magnitude will not allow for much interference.  And given the theories on collecting data to target certain individuals, as just one of myriad purported reasons for the Jade Helm deployment, these well-intentioned folks could be setting themselves up.  So many questions and variables to this whole thing.

Psyop from the get go yeah

What isn't anymore? yeah

_________________
"The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know."
~ Robert Plant

"Go then.  There are other worlds than these."
~Jake Chambers to Roland Deschain, The Gunslinger
avatar
Chrys
Admin

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2014-02-08
Location : East SF Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asylum Repository

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum